On this episode of the WDW Kingdomcast we are once again joined by Mac as we give our reactions to the "M..." /> On this episode of the WDW Kingdomcast we are once again joined by Mac as we give our reactions to the "M...">

WDW Kingdomcast Episode #084 - Tongue Punch Your Fart Box

29Nov

On this episode of the WDW Kingdomcast we are once again joined by Mac as we give our reactions to the "My Magic Bust" article that’s is blowing up in all the fan communities at the moment. We know that Imagineer Jason Surrell tweeted a day after the article was written contesting that 90% of this article is bull shit, or that’s how most have interpreted it anyway. This recording was done before that tweet regardless. If most fans felt that this article/news was most likely plausible then that tells you something about how the new infrastructure integration is viewed in terms of now upwards of $1 billion dollars being spent on the project. Even if 90% of this article is BS, there is nothing positive about the remaining 10% that is encouraging. Let’s hope it is all bull shit, either way it caused huge reactions. We also talk all little more about the new Polynesian Resort DVC construction progress.




WARNING: ADULT CONTENT INTENDED FOR THOSE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. ALL SHOWS ARE MARKED AS EXPLICIT

00:0000:00